Nail Gel Application Instruction
Nail Gel Instructions
- Step 1. Prepare the nail. File and shape the nail as required. Remove cuticles, gently buff the nails slightly. Add a primer if required
- Step 2. Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure under the lamp for 2 minutes.
- Step 3. Apply a thin layer of polish and cure under the lamp for 2 minutes, apply a second layer of colour and cure again for a further 2 minutes. Some colours can require a third layer of polish, if this is required apply third layer and cure again for 2 minutes.
- Step 4. Apply the top coat to the polish and cure for the final 2 minutes.
- Step 5. To remove the tacky layer each nail needs to be wiped using a lint free wipe and a uv cleanser.
Tips And Hints
- Do not apply the polish too thick, this can cause the polish to bubble or crease under the lamp and can also cause the polish to lift. Its always best to apply think layers and apply an extra coat if needed.
- When applying the polish do not reach the cuticle, a gap should be left around the nail bed. This helps ensure the nail is sealed and stops water etc getting under the polish and causing lifting or peeling.
- Applying cuticle oil to your nails daily will help keep them strong and health, as-well as keeping your gel polish shiny